Gynecologist….. a motorcycle mechanic?
• A gynecologist was getting sick of his job and decided that he needed a career change. He’d always enjoyed tinkering with motorcycle engines so thought he’d become a motorcycle mechanic. The good doctor went along to the American Institute of Motorcycling, the best motorcycle mechanics school in the country, and completed the training class. The final exam was to strip a bike engine completely and reassemble it – obviously back into perfect working order. So our gynecologist friend did the test and anxiously awaited the result. The day he received the results he got quite a surprise, he got 150%! He quickly phoned the instructor and queried the mark. The instructor said, “No, no that’s right. First I gave you 50% for stripping down the engine — a very thorough job. Next I gave you 50% for reassembling it – a fantastic job really. Then I gave you a 50% bonus for doing it all through the muffler.”
• A Highway Patrolman waited outside a popular biker bar, hoping for a bust. At closing time everyone come out and he spotted his potential quarry. The man was so obviously inebriated that he could barely walk. He stumbled around the parking lot for a few minutes, looking for his motorcycle. After trying his keys on five other bikes, he finally found his own bike. He sat on his motorcycle a good ten minutes, as the other patrons left. He turned his lights on, then off, and again on and off. He started his engine and pull forward into the grass, then stopped. Finally, he pulled out onto the road and started to drive away. The patrolman, waiting for this, turned on his lights and pulled the man over. He administered the breathalyzer test, and to his great surprise, the man blew a 0.00. The patrolman was dumbfounded. “This equipment must be broken!” he exclaimed. “I doubt it,” said the man, “You see, tonight I am the designated decoy… I haven’t had a drink all day!”
Watch the Signs
A police officer pulled over two nuns riding on a motorcycle, and said to the rider, ‘Ma’am, you’re driving much too slowly, could you please drive faster?”
• And the nun says, ‘Oh, I saw the sign with the “21″ and assumed the speed limit was 21 km/h”
• The officer explains: ‘No ma’am, the speed limit is 80. The highway number is Interstate 21.”
• Then the police officer looks at the passenger and saw the other nun shaking like a leaf.
• “Excuse me sister, but what’s wrong with your passenger?”
• “Oh, that’s probably because we just got off Highway 205.”
Hazard-Wearing your jacket back wards !
• Two guys were roaring down the road on a motorcycle when the driver slowed up and pulled over. His leather jacket had a broken zipper, and he told his friend, “I can’t drive anymore with the air hitting me in the chest like that.” “Just put the jacket on backwards.” His friend advised. They continued down the road but around the next bend, they lost control and wiped out. A nearby farmer came upon the accident and ran to call the police. They asked him, “Are they showing any signs of life?” “Well,” the farmer explained, “the driver was until I turned his head around the right way!”